- Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The products that are in new condition as that are dispatched will be considered for returns.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, and the returns have to be sent through traceable mail service.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via AppScenic
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
To initiate a return, it is mandatory to submit photographs of the item in question. Once the pictures have been received, a shipping label will be issued within a period of 1-3 days. Upon receipt of the returned item at our warehouse, an additional 1-3 days will be required for processing. Subsequently, the funds will be refunded to the customer.